3/20/2010

♥ my twitter background



So I probably look stupid in the picture, but fuck it, it's cool, IMHO.

Speaking of twitter, I think it's this cool place where I feel safe to rattle off, mainly because I'm a nobody, amongst a vast ocean of strangers, some popular, extra-ordinary ones, but still strangers. So yeah, hail twitter!

And it's cool, too, that sometimes I get replies and mentions from really cool people like @jimparedes and @bryanboy. The closest thing I could get to celebrity meet-ups. So yeah, hail twitter!

3 comments:

  1. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can not be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 人生最大的榮耀,不是永遠不敗,而是屢仆屢戰 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete