6/08/2010

Help, I'm alive, my heart keeps beating like a hammer



Metric's latest album, Fantasies, is easily the most played playlist in my media player in the past months. Next to Madonna's Celebration, maybe.

I first heard this, Help I'm Alive,  in a Tudors teaser back in BH. I was awestruck. Hypnotized probably. Moved most definitely.

I tried to look it up and to my surprise it's by Metric, one of the really cool bands that I've just discovered recently. The acoustic version is especially more riveting.

22 comments:

  1. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼....................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 心中醒,口中說,紙上作,不從身上習過,皆無用也。.......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

    http://forlots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. 不斷的砍伐用的雖是小斧,卻能砍倒最堅硬的橡樹。......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 世界上沒有本來就應該的事,因為老天爺也沒有劇本..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 不會從失敗中找尋教訓的人,成功之路是遙遠的。.................................................

    ReplyDelete