12/18/2015

I got my eprepaid card!


After about three attempts (I think I tried a couple of times back in Ethiopia and then once again when I came back but was too busy to pick  it up), I finally, finally picked up my e-prepaid card from BPI (where I also do my banking).

As opposed to the first tries (which I applied for online), I went to the bank first and see if my card from the last application was still there. As expected, it was already unavailable as it was stated in the application that once unclaimed after 3 weeks (?), the card will be automatically destroyed. So I applied then and there, paid for the card. (P400 or was it P450). After a month, I turned up at the same branch, and voila, card claimed.

I actually had one of these from another bank but has since become dormant after I left for Ethiopia. So, this is cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment