2/14/2009

25 Not-so Random Things (Tagged by Reg, Al and Leyla in Facebook)

There's this tagging game around the social networking world. I got tagged in Facebook and had to respond. The rules are pretty simple: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

So here goes nothing:

  1. I always fancy myself a film maker. But that's not gonna happen.
  2. If there's a film I'm ashamed I haven't watched as yet, that'd be Dogville. Don't kill me just yet, please.
  3. My daily dose of killer headaches comes at around 5 or 6 p.m.
  4. A young Bob Dylan, smoking and looking super hot, is staring at me as I write this.
  5. I think Indian people are some of the most beautiful people in the world. Yes, especially them sruffy construction workers.
  6. I haven't been admitted to a hospital or the like, ever.
  7. I believe in Murphy's Law. And I'm still waiting when everything that's gonna happen which will happen ever happen.
  8. No I'm not drunk or stoned as I write this.
  9. I always tell myself that I want to experience paranormal things like seeing ghosts and what-not, when in fact I really dread of ever seeing or feeling the presence of spirits and the like.
  10. I'm in Bahrain, working. My work visa says I'm a fashion designer. I'm really working as an interior designer.
  11. I always thought I couldn't draw until freshman college and got an A+ for my very first esquisse.
  12. I wish I had some sort of real talent like singing, dancing or playing music.
  13. I always get duped by taxi drivers all over(except maybe in my little city, Tagbilaran) and I know it but I'm too afraid of these arseholes to even complain earnestly, assert my rights, whatever.
  14. I have glimpses of memories that I think aren't of my present life. I think.
  15. I hate my voice. And I hate it that I hear it while I'm thinking.
  16. I easily get irritated by stupid, shallow and completely uncreative people.
  17. I still don't get it why some people think I may be Chinese.
  18. I wish I could listen to all the good music in the world. As it is, I may have listened to or have been exposed to less than 5 percent of it. That's sad.
  19. I only knew how to curse when I was a college freshman. At first it was just shit, and then fuck, until I could finally say the Cebuano, Yawa!
  20. I think my demise would be road-related. But that won't stop me from being on the road. Motion-sickness didn't.
  21. I have two pencils that I've named Pinkie and Blackie. Seriously.
  22. I used to seriously dream of becoming a pro tennis player when I was about 10 or 11. Yet, I still don't know how to play the game until now.
  23. I find it hard to sleep before 12 midnight. Not even here, 5 hours away from the Phili time that I was used to.
  24. I used to hate urban poor people. Not that I was rich. Nor poor. But I understand them now. Sort of. I could maybe say the same to the absurdly rich, except for the 'understanding' part.
  25. Some, nay, most of what I've written here I may have made up. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment