5/12/2009

Think

I’m thinking. Story ideas, mostly. I got one. Something depressing. Revolves around an exit plan. Something that I’m feeling strongly right about now and most every day these days. This may perhaps be my very gracious departure I am concocting on. Perhaps. Perhaps. Perhaps. Okay so there’s another one. Something that I’ve already made a draft of, actually. In my cellphone. The concept is like with two people’s correspondence thru SMS. Some childish stuff, but some deep shit also hanging around the edges. Yeah, and one more would play on inter-cultural, inter-racial, inter-religious affairs/relationships, the conflict - zooming in on something particular, specific, something. Which I’ve yet to come up with. So I’m thinking I shouldn’t. I should just write. Maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment